When talking about an efficient waste management system especially a drilling cuttings treatment proposal, people always pay much time in treating result and capacity of decanter centrifuges and vertical cuttings dryers. Of course those core equipment are important. But a feeding pump, if it is a failure, it could become the bottle neck for the complete system.
GN Vacuum Pump successfully solved this problem at a reasonable cost. Vacuum pump is also regarded as solids transfer pump. As nearly all pumps employed in oil and gas industry, a pump has a request for liquidity of material to be transferred, but it could handle a material with solids content up to 80%. ( For pure solids, better a belt conveyor or at least screw conveyer are recommended.) And it could serve for a long distance transferring, like the recommended distance from inlet is up to 50 meters while the discharge port could be located up to 100 meters away from the pump.
GN Vacuum Pump Working Video
What material could a vacuum pump handle?
It is born for tough conditions including but not limited to following applications:
1. The drilling cuttings discharged from shale shaker, mud cleaner and decanter centrifuges.
2. Drilling mud transferring including the feeding of new mud and the drilling fluids after some treatments.
3. Cleaning the mud pit by pumping from pit bottom.
4. Tank cleaning works and tank bottom residual removal.
5. Cleaning for the bottom of barge and vessels.
6. Transferring material from silos and bulk tanks.
7. Animal waste and other waste
8. Oily sludge or slurry separation projects.
GN Vacuum pump has following features:
1. It is completely air operation, which means it need an air compressor to work together
2. It is safe and explosive proof, suitable for the Zone 1 requests.
3. There is no moving parts inside the vacuum tank.
4. Depending on jobsite condition, operator can choose a fixed one or a mobile one with wheels.
Welcome to contact GN sales team directly for more information.