Oilfield Decanter Centrifuges
The GN Decanter Centrifuge is design to separate the untra-fine solids from the drilling fluids, combined with dewatering unit (Flocculation), it gives user clean fluids for discharge.GN Decanter centrifuge also can be used for Barite Recovery.
GN Decanter Centrifuge Features & Benefits
- High G Force up to 3000 G for different applications.
- 316 Stainless Steel Bowl, Screw and Collection Box for more difficult situations.
- Different Capacity available from 50GPM to 500 GPM for more industry.
- Speed adjustable by VFD or Mechanical change.
- Screw protected by Tungsten Carbide Tiles.
- Solids Discharge port protected by Tungsten Carbide Ring.
- SKF or FAG Bearing for longer life.
- Explosion proof for Class I Division I.
The GN Oilfield Vertical Centrifuges is designed to reduce and recover base fluid from a variety of feed slurries. The GN VCD Normally can reach the performance of the Oil On the Cutting(OOC) to to be 3% to 5%.
Features & Benefits of GN Oilfield Vertical Centrifuges
- GN Oilfield Vertical Centrifuges Reduce the amount of OBM or SBM on cuttings discharge to reduce waste volume and/or meet environmental objectives.
- GN Oilfield Vertical Centrifuges Recover valuable base fluids for re-use.
- Reduce fluid content prior to other treatment, thereby increasing process capacity.
- High G Force up to 420 G for dryer solids, more recover of valuable drilling fluids.
- GN Oilfield Vertical Centrifuges Big Volume for 30 ~ 50 Tons/H for more applications
- Stainless Steel Screen with Opening 250/350/500 microns for flexible option.
- GN Oilfield Vertical Centrifuges Adjustable and replaceable Flights easy for maintenance.
- Individual Oil Lubrication system ensures reliable operation.
- All major rotation parts is balanced individually, for easy interchangeable and long life.
For other GN Oilfield Vertical Centrifuges products features and more details, please refer to our company products brochure.